U.S. Commercial Service
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA).
U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals are located in nearly 80 countries and in offices around the United States. They help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increasing sales to new global markets.
- Market Intelligence to help U.S. exporters target the right market (s) for their products and services
- Trade Counseling to provide them with the information they need to navigate the export process from beginning to end
- Business Matchmaking services to connect them with the right partners and prospects
- Trade Advocacy for U.S. companies to level the international playing field for international procurement
US Standards Attaches
The International Trade Administration
employs standards attachés — located in the key markets of China, Europe and Central America — who monitor emerging standards issues having potential trade implications for U.S. businesses.
Regional offices are located:
- Mexico City, Mexico (Canada, Caribbean, Central America and Mexico)
- Beijing, China (China)
- Brussels, Belgium (European Union)
- São Paulo, Brazil (South America)