Related Standard(s) and Documents
- AHRI 1360 (I-P/2017): Performance Rating of Computer and Data Processing Room Air Conditioners
- ASHRAE 127 (2007): Method of Testing for Rating Computer and Data Processing Room Unitary Air Conditioners
Complete a DCOM Request for Verification form for each DCOM Selection Rating Software output report verification request and send to AHRI Verification. A copy of the output report from the manufacturer’s Catalog or Selection Rating Software must be submitted in conjunction with this form. All fields must be completed prior to submission. Note that AHRI only verifies the Certified Data shown on each output report.
Please allow ten (10) calendar days for AHRI to conduct verification and respond to your request.
1.1 Applicable Rating Standard. It is mandatory for program Participants to comply with the applicable rating standard (AHRI Standard 1360 (I-P) and/or ASHRAE 127-2007) as shown in Table 3 for each type of unit.
A copy of the AHRI Standard 1360 (I-P) is available for download from the AHRI website, www.ahrinet.org.
1.2 Product Definitions. All terms in this document shall follow the AHRI GOM and the Standard definitions unless otherwise defined in this section.
- 1.2.1 Computer and Data Processing Room Air Conditioner (CDPR). A Computer and Data Processing Room Air Conditioner consists of one or more factory-made assemblies, which include a direct expansion evaporator or chilled water cooling coil, an air-moving device(s) and air-filtering device(s). The air conditioner may include a compressor, condenser, humidifier or reheating function. The functions of a CDPR, either alone or in combination with a cooling plant, are to provide air filtration, air circulation, cooling, and humidity control (if the necessary options are included).
1.2.2 Published Ratings. All published ratings of certified products which fall within the scope of the Program shall match the ratings generated using the Participant’s Primary Catalog / Selection Rating Software listed in the AHRI Directory at the time of publication. Published ratings that reference AHRI Certification shall provide sufficient information to be reproduced in the Participants Primary Catalog / Selection Rating Software.
- 18.104.22.168 Primary Published Ratings. Ratings published using the Participant’s Primary Catalog / Selection Rating Software listed in the AHRI Directory at the time of publication.
- 22.214.171.124 Secondary Published Ratings. Ratings published using media other than the Participant’s Primary Catalog / Selection Rating Software listed in the AHRI Directory at the time of publication. All Secondary Published Ratings shall be generated using the Participant’s Primary Catalog / Selection Rating Software listed in the AHRI Directory at the time of publication.
- Secondary Published Ratings that are publicly distributed or publicly available shall reference the Primary Catalog / Selection Software Name and Version used to generate the certified performance.
1.3 Program Scope. This program applies all 50 Hz and 60 Hz CDPR unit Production Models, as defined in Section 1.2.1 that fall within the capacity scope defined in Table 1. All units, regardless of alternate possible configurations, shall be categorized and rated as one of the six (6) Standard Models defined in the Standard (Section 3.19 and Appendix C).
|Table 1. Program Scope|
|Standard Model1||AHRI Type2||Capacity4|
Up–flow Unit — Ducted
Up–flow Unit — Non–ducted
Ceiling Mounted Unit — Ducted
Ceiling Mounted Unit — Non–ducted
|Total cooling capacity ≤ 225 kW
Airflow rate ≤ 30,000 CFM
Fluid flow rate ≤ 160 gpm
Total Heat of Rejection (THR) ≤ 281 kW
|CFC-C||Total cooling capacity ≤ 253 kW
Airflow rate ≤ 36,000 CFM
Fluid flow rate ≤ 180 gpm
Total Heat of Rejection (THR) ≤ 317 kW
1.4 Intended Market. The Intended Market for this Certification Program, includes all products defined in Section 1.3 that are sold for use in the U.S. (including U.S. Territories) and Canada. Refer to Section 126.96.36.199 of the AHRI General OM.
1.5 Optional Certification. If Participants certify units within the Program Scope that are sold for use outside of the Intended Market, the entire BMG from the same country of origin shall be certified.