- TR-WT1 – Request for Approval of Test Facility to Test Transport Refrigeration Units
- TR-WT2 – Witness Testing of Transport Refrigeration Equipment
- TR-WT3 – Transport Refrigeration Equipment Witness Testing Laboratory Inspection
- TR-DS2 – Witness Test Procedure and Checklist
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to all Mechanical Transport Refrigeration Units which consist of one or more factory-made assemblies that include compressor, drive, and condenser combination; a single Forced-Circulation Air-Cooler; all necessary refrigerant lines and electrical wiring; and means whereby the unit can be suitably mounted and installed on a vehicle.
This program does not apply to individual assemblies for separate use; complete system that is field assembled and charged with refrigerant at the point of installation; transport air-conditioners; sea-going containers; and refrigerated tankers.
The following certification program ratings are verified by test:
- High Temperature Cooling Capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Low Temperature Cooling Capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Electric Standby High Temperature Cooling Capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Electric Standby Low Temperature Cooling Capacity, Btu/h [W]