Members are invited to join the COVID-19 Restrictions and HVACR and Water Heating Essential Status Working Group on AHRI Connect to:
- access a library that is updated in real-time to include statewide, and international, emergency orders focused on restricting non-essential businesses and an analysis of which orders include an exemption for HVACR and water heating;
- download letters AHRI has sent to Governors’ offices and key international policymakers requesting that he HVACR and water heating industry be designated “essential;”
- access policy makers’ contact information for companies that wish to send their own letters;
- read the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidance on critical infrastructure, which has been updated to designate HVACR and water heating as “essential;” and
- share questions, concerns, and information through the discussion board.
If you have difficulty joining the working group or have any questions, please contact Chris Bresee.
AHRI on Alert
In an effort to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, AHRI staff moved to a total telework policy from Tuesday, March 17, until further notice. Our commitment to providing quality service to our members remains unchanged during this unprecedented period. Under this policy, all interactions between AHRI staff and members will occur only in a virtual manner. We will proactively communicate with our members as events warrant, and always feel free to check Members for up-to-the-minute information.