AHRI 600 (I-P): Performance Rating of Water/Brine to Air Heat Pump Equipment
This standard applies to factory-made water/brine to air heat pump equipment as defined in Section 3.
This standard applies only to electrically operated, vapor compression refrigeration systems.
This standard does not apply to the following:
- Rating and testing of independent components, such as condensing units or coils, for separate use
- Air-cooled unitary air-conditioners and unitary heat pumps as defined in AHRI 210/240, with capacities less than 65,000 Btu/h
- Commercial and industrial unitary air-conditioning and heat pump equipment as defined in AHRI 340/360 (I-P)
- Variable refrigerant flow air-conditioners and heat pumps as defined in AHRI 1230
- Rating of units equipped with desuperheater/water heating devices, as defined in AHRI 470, in operation
- Commercial and industrial unitary air-conditioning condensing units with a capacity greater than 135,000 Btu/h as defined in AHRI 365 (I-P)
©2023, by Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute