Geothermal – Direct Geoexchange Heat Pumps (DGX)
Program Specific Forms
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to all 60 Hz factory-made residential, commercial and industrial production models of the DGX Certification Program, as defined in Section 1.2 of the product specific operations manual, rated up to 100,000 Btu/h at standard rating conditions (cooling).
Program Scope Exclusions. This certification program does not include individual assemblies, such as condensing units or coils, for separate use.
- Cooling Capacity, Btuh
- Energy Efficiency Ratio, EER, Btu/W x h
- Heating Capacity, Btu/h
- Coefficient of Performance, COP
- Part Load Cooling Capacity, Btu/h (if applicable)
- Part Load Energy Efficiency Ratio, EER, Btu/W x h (if applicable)
- Part Load Heating Capacity, Btu/h (if applicable)
- Part Load Coefficient of Performance, COP (if applicable)