Residential Boilers (RBLR)
- RBLR–WT1 — Witness Testing Application Form
- RBLR–WT2 — Witness Calibration Report
- Form 716 — Boiler Test Log Form
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to gas and oil-fired steam and hot water heating boilers with inputs less than 300 MBh certified to comply with the applicable rating standard.
- Definition of a Heating Boiler. A heat exchanger, designed with and for fuel-burning devices and other equipment to (1) burn fossil fuels and (2) transfer the released heat to water (in water boilers) or to water and steam (in steam Heating Boilers) must conform to the safety and material requirements of the current ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section IV: Rules for Construction of Heating Boilers, or have an approved ASME code case.
The following certification program ratings are verified by test:
- Heating Capacity, MBH
- Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), %