AHRI Policy Symposium
Capital Hilton Hotel and Capitol Hill, Washington, DC | May 15-17, 2023
The AHRI Policy Symposium replaces the Spring Meeting and is a unique opportunity for members of all backgrounds and company sizes, with participation by our friends in the distributor and contractor communities, to reintroduce our industry to Congress and communicate our legislative and regulatory priorities.
- Sector Leadership Council Meetings
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers and Regulatory and Legislative Panel Sessions
- Capitol Hill Visits
- Joint Industry Reception with HARDI and PHCC
Who Should Attend?
- Product Engineers. Legislative and regulatory changes impact future product development. Use this event to learn what is on the horizon.
- Government Relations, Communications, and Marketing Professionals. Learn first-hand what is under discussion for future regulation.
- Company Senior Executives. Use this event to help you plan for the future.
Our staff and contract lobbyists possess decades of Congressional and government affairs experience and are ready to make this event and your congressional visits constructive and painless as we stress our industry’s legislative and regulatory priorities with decision makers who can have an enormous impact on your company and your customers.
Stay Tuned for More Information!
Meeting details and registration will be announced this month. If you have not already done so, please subscribe to the AHRI Update Newsletter to keep abreast of this and all other association events.
2023 AHRI State Summit
April 25-26, 2023
Renaissance Albany Hotel, Albany, NY
Association Events Calendar
See what’s planned at AHRIView Our Events Calendar
Join industry communities of interest and eligibilityLearn About AHRI Connect