Forced Circulation Air-Cooling & Air-Heating Coils
Appendix A. Data Sheets
- Form ACHC-DS1, ACHC Certification Program Data Submittal. Complete this worksheet to provide information and data for each model certified shall be published in the Directory.
- Form ACHC-DS2, Coil Inputs Submittal. Use this form for the following:
- Challenge Test
- Request for Verification.
- Form ACHC-DS3, Re-rate Check Worksheet. Complete and return this worksheet when submitted software revised after a re-rate.
Appendix D. 410 Forms
- Form 410-1, Calculation Procedure To Determine Fin Efficiencies and Metal Thermal Resistance
- Form 410-2, Calculation of Air-Side Resistances from Steam and Water Coil Tests
- Form 410-3, Calculation of Tube-Side Pressure Drops from Steam and Water Coil Tests
- Form 410-4, Calculation of Refrigerant-Side Thermal Resistances from Volatile Refrigerant Coil Tests
- Form 410-5, Suggested Form for Rating Calculation Procedure for Sensible Heat Air Coils
- Form 410-6, Suggested Form for Rating Calculation Procedure for Cooling and Dehumidifying Coils
- Form 410-7, Calculation of Heat Transfer Coefficient and Friction Factor for Ethylene Glycol Coils
- Form 410-8, Suggested Form for Rating Calculation Procedure for Sensible Heat Air Coils with Ethylene Glycol Solutions
- Form 410-9, Suggested Form for Rating Calculation Procedure for Cooling and Dehumidifying Coils with Ethylene Glycol Solutions
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling Coils under non-frosting conditions and Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils only intended for:
- Field installation (built-up systems and duct-mounted coils); and
- Use in central station air-handling units.
- Average total cooling or heating capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Air pressure drop through coil at standard air density, in H2O [kPa]
- Water, aqueous ethylene or propylene glycol solutions pressure drop through coil (including headers) at average fluid density, ft of fluid [m of fluid]