AHRI Certification Annual Sales Volume Reporting Guide
All Certification Participants
Report total dollar annual sales volumes for all AHRI-certified equipment
AHRI must receive annual sales volume for each certification program in which the company participates. Please account for any AHRI-certified product(s) sold domestically, overseas, to a Private Brand Marketer (PBM), and/or under all brand/trade names.
- DO NOT submit separate annual sales volumes for each manufacturing location.
- DO NOT submit annual PBM sales volume for any programs in which your company is a PBM.
- Provide the total sales figure for all locations; if this is not possible, please notify [email protected] so alternative reporting arrangements can be made.
Per the AHRI Genral Operations Manual, all shipments bearing AHRI certification shall be accounted for in a report submitted by the OEM. Data is required for each certification program in which the OEM Participant belongs.
Reporting for Components
Manufacturers of Components and its Final Product
- If your company is the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of a certified component that is part of another AHRI certified product of which your company is also the OEM, DO NOT double report the components.
- Account for the sale of the final product only (i.e., separate component-only sales from final product sales). See below illustrationof the “final product.”
Manufacturers of Only Components
- If you are a manufacturer that only produces components, report your component sales.
International Certification Participants
International participants should report “actual sales” or “projected sales” in the International market (see Section 12.5.1 of the General OM).
- Please note: Participants cannot report $0 sales.
ERV Certification Participants
- For ERV Participants manufacturing both components and packagers—
Report only component sales to be included in the license fee calculation.
- DO NOT include packagers.
- The license fee is the sum of the components annual sales volume calculation and the flat-rate packager license fee.
SPVU Certification Participants
Direct questions regarding AHRI Certification reporting to [email protected]
- Please combine sales for single packaged vertical air-conditioners (SPVA) and single packaged vertical heat pumps (SPVH). Enter the total under SPVU.