AHRI Connect is the primary communications tool for AHRI members and invited guests. Working groups, standing committees, and consensus standard project committees (CSPC) are represented on AHRI Connect with their own community sites. AHRI Connect users:
- join communities of interest and eligibility
- have 24/7 access to meeting agendas, minutes, and other important files
- access upcoming meeting information
- post and answer questions within a discussion board with community colleagues, rather than through endless email chains
- participate in the editorial process of reviewing and commenting on uploaded documents
- are alerted to issued ballots and ballot outcomes
- receive relevant ad hoc meeting notifications, regulatory information, and standards public commenting period announcements
It is important for all AHRI member company employees who are engaged, or want to be engaged, with AHRI to visit AHRI Connect and log in with their membership credentials. Please review and update your user profile and establish your product interests — there are more than 50 to choose from — to ensure you receive all relevant updates.
Also, be sure to whitelist the following addresses within your systems to prevent Connect notifications from being caught in your spam filters.
For any questions regarding membership account credentials or account creation, please submit a ticket to Member services through the "AHRI Support" widget located at the top right corner of the website.
Step-by-step instructions for using AHRI Connect are available in the Resources box on the right side of your screen.