Mission: The Rees Scholarship Foundation’s mission is to assist with the education, recruitment, and competency of future HVACR and water heating technicians.
By awarding scholarships to the brightest students enrolled in an accredited technical school or college, the Rees Scholarship Foundation will help the most talented candidates enter the HVACR and water heating industry and support AHRI members by enhancing industry expertise.
Vision: The Rees Scholarship Foundation aims to increase the professional qualifications of HVACR and water heating industry employees by promoting careers in the industry and greater technical expertise through education. The Rees Scholarship Foundation is committed to:
- Increasing donors’ engagement and financial contributions by showing that their donations help educate technicians, thus ensuring quality installation and servicing of the industry’s equipment.
- Promoting industry expertise by awarding scholarships to the brightest students entering the HVACR and water heating industry.
- Making the HVACR and water heating industry more attractive to high caliber students who would otherwise join other industries (e.g. automotive, aviation, information technology).
- Having a positive impact on individuals’ lives by providing financial support to students in need.
- Demonstrating operational efficiency to its donors, scholarship recipients and other stakeholders.